Leith Community Croft Membership
Leith Community Croft is always open to all to visit, free of charge.
However, we recommend that you consider becoming a member if you’d like to get more involved in the exciting array of activities taking place!
For just £15 a year (waived for those who can’t afford this) you’ll get:
- to be the first to hear about all Croft events and be given priority access to many of these
- participate in regular drop-in growing sessions and mentorship opportunities in growing food
- a special discount for Croft Carbon College courses and other outdoor education opportunities
- have access to our library of tools, materials and books on the croft
- be able to book the Croft for events, and even hire our Hingabootery pop-up café (for a reduced fee)
- & get involved with developing specific aspects of the Croft, such as outdoor facilities for children or developing our tree nursery.
In late 2018 we undertook a series of Croft Conversation meetings with existing members to understand how best to develop the croft and additional aspects of the new membership for the future. We are currently analysing the feedback we received in the meetings, and will be publishing a report in 2019.
NB If you’re also interested in joining the self-sufficient growing area of the Croft, (this is for people who wish to grow their own food) then your first step is to apply for a Leith Community Croft Membership – places are limited and we may need to establish a waiting list if we reach full capacity but we have not reached that stage as yet. 🙂
So please don’t hesitate to sign up using the mojo links below!
Once you’ve signed up for membership and been allocated to a space you are required to pay the croft maintenance fee, this is a charge to cover basic croft care. It is a £10 annual payment. Please click the button to pay this fee now. Thank you!
Sign up for Leith Community Croft Membership
When you are logged in please click on Your Membership on the top left-hand side and check or update your details. If you require any further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.