Everyone is welcome to join the Croft!
If you would like to grow food and join us in our endeavours to create the croft we run a membership subscription scheme which has four types of membership available -
1. Crofters - actively supporting the Croft and also grow their own food in communally shared Crofter areas. (£25 - Single, £10 - Concession, £40 - Household*)
* If you are paying the household fee please choose who would be the main person to pay and enter your membership details first. After entering all your details click Next and enter the details of the other member at your household.
2. Croft Project - actively support the Croft and it's Communal areas - mainly in the Market Garden. They work side by side growing flowers and vegetables with experienced Growers in return for some flowers, herbs and vegetable harvest. (£15)
3. Volunteers - for those wanting to support the Croft, on an ad hoc basis, and be contacted about a range of volunteering opportunities. (Free - possible donation)
4. Croft Supporter - financially Support the Croft and may choose to involve in the common activities. (£25)
All memberships are hosted on our membership Mojo.
Members' database @ https://membermojo.co.uk/lccip Please check your details here https://membermojo.co.uk/lccip/signin then click on Sign without password link. When you are logged in please click on Your Membership on the top left-hand side and check or update your details. If you require any further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Croft Commons is a chance for all our members from various areas on the Croft to come together to formulate plans and projects in other communal areas of the Croft. They previously did work on nature play area for the children to use. As a member you will be invited to get involved in the Croft Commons (contact us) to learn more.