Everyone is welcome to join the Croft!
If you would like to grow food and join us in our endevours to create the croft we run a membership subscription scheme. You can simply become a ‘Member’, without having to come and dig and grow, simply because you wish to support our work, or you can join our Croft Work and help us create our Market Garden and Forest Garden, or you can become a ‘Crofter’ too, which means you'd like to grow your own food. Please also note if you intend to grow with us then you must read and adhere to our Crofter Agreement (below).
There are four types of memberships available.
*There are Four types of memberships available:
1. Crofters - actively supporting the Croft and also grow their own food in communally shared Crofter areas. (£25 - Single, £10 - Concession, £40 - Household)
2. Croft Project - actively support the Croft and it's Communal areas - mainly in the Market Garden. They work side by side growing flowers and vegetables with experienced Growers in return for some flowers, herbs and vegetable harvest. (£15)
3. Volunteers - for those wanting to support the Croft, on an ad hoc basis, and be contacted about a range of volunteering opportunities. (Free - possible donation)
4. Croft Supporter - financially Support the Croft and may choose to involve in the common activities. (£25)
Membership on the Mojo!
All memberships are hosted on our membership Mojo.
Members' database @ https://membermojo.co.uk/lccip Please check your details here https://membermojo.co.uk/lccip/signin then click on Sign without password link. When you are logged in please click on Your Membership on the top left-hand side and check or update your details. If you require any further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can sign up to be a member without needing to do anything more, as a member you will be updated with all our news and be invited to Croft events, and you can simply come along and enjoy the space whenever it suits you. Members, in general are people who support the space and appreciate our work and wish it to grow.
Already a member? Please Click Here to Sign In.
You can sign up to be a member to help us create better spaces in the communal areas of the Croft. As a member of this group you will benefit from professional growing techniques and expert learning with our team. You are then likely to be allocated a crofter grow your own area when spaces become available.
Sign up for Croft Work Click here to sign up
Crofters are people who work together in small groups to grow their own food, and support the creation of the overall Croft.
These areas are currently closed but this often changes as the season moves on. If you are keen to be integrated to the Crofter area the best way would be to sign up for Croft Work first and when space becomes available we can then allocated you to this area.
If you wish to become a crofter please answer 'Yes' to the question 'Would you like to grow with us?' in the Croft Membership Subscription Form
Already a member? Please Click Here to Sign In then click on Sign without password link. When you are logged in please click on Your Membership on the top left-hand side and click on Messages: Your membership is due for renewal: Renew.
* If you are paying the household fee please choose who would be the main person to pay and enter your membership details first. After entering all your details click Next and enter the details of the other member at your household.
*We would allocate plots in January for 2017.
The Croft Commons is a chance for all our members from various areas on the Croft to come together to formulate plans and projects in other communal areas of the Croft. They previously did work on nature play area for the children to use. As a member you will be invited to get involved in the Croft Commons (contact us) to learn more.